Scheduling for remote proctored licensing exams will begin April 6, 2021. Candidates will have the option to take their exam in a PSI testing center or from a remote location.
Important things to note:
- April 5, 2021 is a blackout day for testing and scheduling
- The new process will requires candidates to pay for their exam prior to scheduling with PSI
- Prelicensing Certificate Updates:
- In-Person exam candidates must bring their certificate of course completion to the PSI testing center
- Remote proctored exam candidates will need to have their completed certificate of course completion available to display on camera
- All candidates will need to email their certificate of course completion to PSI within 24 hours of passing the state exam. Failure to submit will delay license processing
- The Ohio remote proctored exam scheduling site will launch on April 6, 2021
The success of our customers is our greatest priority, we are here to help. For any questions please connect with our Customer Support team here.