Securities Exam Prep Series 9
FINRA Series 9 Exam Prep
ExamFX has created a comprehensive online Series 9 training program to ensure candidates are prepared to pass their exam on the first attempt.
Best Value! Series 9 + Series 10 Bundle Package >
RETAIL PACKAGES STARTING AT
Register Now › Organization Discounts Available Contact your referring manager or recruiter for information on how to access your organization's portal.
Series 9 Training Package Information
We offer a flexible solution and package designed to help candidates pass their Series 9 exam. Our training provides a variety of helpful study tools that prepares candidates for success.
|$199.95 - REGISTER NOW|
|90 Days Course Access|
|Interactive Learning Portal|
|Online Exam Simulations|
What is the Series 9/10 registration?
The Series 9 and 10 exam assesses the ability of an entry-level principal
to perform their job as a securities sales supervisor.
In order to obtain a Series 9/10 registration, you must pass the General Securities Sales Supervisor exams administered by FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority).
VIEW FINRA SERIES 9/10 EXAM CONTENT OUTLINE
About the Series 9 Exam
What are the topics covered on the Series 9 Exam?
The Series 9 exam is designed to determine whether an individual meets the FINRA's qualification standards for a general securities sales supervisor. The exam consists of 55 scored questions and is broken down into the following sections:
- Supervise the Opening and Maintenance of Customer Options Accounts (32%)
- Supervise Sales Practices and General Options Trading Activities (34%)
- Supervise Options Communications (10%)
- Supervise Associated Persons and Personnel Management Activities (24%)
See below for more detailed breakdown or visit FINRA.
Function 1: Supervise the Opening and Maintenance of Customer Options Accounts
- Reviewing new account documentation to determine if approval is appropriate
- Reviewing recommended customer options trading activities to determine if strategies meet applicable standards
- Reviewing margin accounts to confirm proper handling and timely adherence to margin requirements
Function 2: Supervise Sales Practices and General Options Trading Activities
- Identifying and reviewing customer complaints and take appropriate actions
- Overseeing the correction of options trade errors
- Reviewing daily trade activity for completeness of records or exceptions
- Monitoring the general operational process of options trades
Function 3: Supervise Options Communications
- Reviewing options retail communications and determining appropriate approval
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing options correspondence including approval where required
- Reviewing options institutional communication and determining appropriate approval
Function 4: Supervise Associated Persons and Personnel Management Activities
- Maintaining marketplace and associated product and regulatory knowledge
FINRA Series 9 Exam Details
The Series 9 exam consists of 55 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will be given 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam and must achieve a 70% to pass. The cost of the exam is $80.
What is the ExamFX Guarantee Exam?
ExamFX is so confident in our training program that we guarantee users who successfully complete the Guarantee Exam will pass their licensing exam on their first attempt! If you do not pass your licensing exam within three days after scoring 80% or higher on the Guarantee Exam, we will refund the cost of your course. It is that simple. Some restrictions may apply.