Frequently Asked Questions

Which course should I take?

Our courses are designed to prepare you for your insurance producer or registered representative licensing exam. In general, the name of the course will correspond with the name of the license that you are trying to obtain. We highly encourage you to speak with your employer or the appropriate regulatory agency to determine which course would be most appropriate for your licensing goals.